Professional burnout in european young oncologists: results of The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) young oncologists committee burnout survey.
de Azambuja, E
De Mattos-Arruda, L
Ozturk, M A
AffiliationRoyal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBurnout in health care professionals could have serious negative consequences on quality of patient care, professional satisfaction and personal life. Our aim was to investigate the burnout prevalence, work and lifestyle factors potentially affecting burnout amongst European oncologists ≤40 (YOs).
CitationProfessional burnout in european young oncologists: results of The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) young oncologists committee burnout survey. 2017 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- The prevalence of burnout among oncology professionals: oncologists are at risk of developing burnout.
- Authors: Eelen S, Bauwens S, Baillon C, Distelmans W, Jacobs E, Verzelen A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- A Survey Evaluating Burnout, Health Status, Depression, Reported Alcohol and Substance Use, and Social Support of Anesthesiologists.
- Authors: Hyman SA, Shotwell MS, Michaels DR, Han X, Card EB, Morse JL, Weinger MB
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Dual role as a protective factor for burnout-related depersonalization in oncologists.
- Authors: He Y, Pang Y, Zhang Y, Fielding R, Tang L
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Burnout in European family doctors: the EGPRN study.
- Authors: Soler JK, Yaman H, Esteva M, Dobbs F, Asenova RS, Katic M, Ozvacic Z, Desgranges JP, Moreau A, Lionis C, Kotányi P, Carelli F, Nowak PR, de Aguiar Sá Azeredo Z, Marklund E, Churchill D, Ungan M, European General Practice Research Network Burnout Study Group.
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Burnout in academic chairs of otolaryngology: head and neck surgery.
- Authors: Johns MM 3rd, Ossoff RH
- Issue date: 2005 Nov