Rapid analysis of outcomes using the systemic anti-cancer therapy (SACT) dataset.
Braun, Michael S
Mullamitha, Saifee A
Saunders, Mark P
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe audited the accuracy of the Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy dataset as a resource for rapid analysis of outcomes for patients, in this example, receiving Cancer Drug Fund funded monoclonal antibodies to treat metastatic colorectal cancer. We concluded that the Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy dataset is a potentially valuable resource for rapidly determining survival outcome for patients treated with chemotherapy.
CitationRapid analysis of outcomes using the systemic anti-cancer therapy (SACT) dataset. 2017, Clin Oncol
- Effect of First-Line Chemotherapy Combined With Cetuximab or Bevacizumab on Overall Survival in Patients With KRAS Wild-Type Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Venook AP, Niedzwiecki D, Lenz HJ, Innocenti F, Fruth B, Meyerhardt JA, Schrag D, Greene C, O'Neil BH, Atkins JN, Berry S, Polite BN, O'Reilly EM, Goldberg RM, Hochster HS, Schilsky RL, Bertagnolli MM, El-Khoueiry AB, Watson P, Benson AB 3rd, Mulkerin DL, Mayer RJ, Blanke C
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 20
- Does bevacizumab impact anti-EGFR therapy efficacy in metastatic colorectal cancer?
- Authors: Derangère V, Fumet JD, Boidot R, Bengrine L, Limagne E, Chevriaux A, Vincent J, Ladoire S, Apetoh L, Rébé C, Ghiringhelli F
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 23
- Final results and outcomes by prior bevacizumab exposure, skin toxicity, and hypomagnesaemia from ASPECCT: randomized phase 3 non-inferiority study of panitumumab versus cetuximab in chemorefractory wild-type KRAS exon 2 metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Price T, Kim TW, Li J, Cascinu S, Ruff P, Suresh AS, Thomas A, Tjulandin S, Guan X, Peeters M
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Predictors of Tumor Response to Cetuximab and Panitumumab in 116 Patients and a Review of Approaches to Managing Skin Toxicity.
- Authors: Jaka A, Gutiérrez-Rivera A, López-Pestaña A, del Alcázar E, Zubizarreta J, Vildosola S, Arregui MA, Sarasqueta C, Lobo C, Tuneu A
- Issue date: 2015 Jul-Aug
- High early growth response 1 (EGR1) expression correlates with resistance to anti-EGFR treatment in vitro and with poorer outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with cetuximab.
- Authors: Kumar SS, Tomita Y, Wrin J, Bruhn M, Swalling A, Mohammed M, Price TJ, Hardingham JE
- Issue date: 2017 Jun