Reply to 'Comment on "Efficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy''.
Lorigan, Paul C
AffiliationRockingham General Hospital, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReply to 'Comment on "Efficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy''. 2017, 116(8):e15 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Comment on 'Efficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy'.
- Authors: Imafuku K, Yoshino K, Yamaguchi K, Tsuboi S, Ohara K, Hata H
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 11
- [Drug therapy of melanoma: anti-CTLA-4 and anti-PD-1 antibodies].
- Authors: Robert C, Mateus C
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Ipilimumab after progression on anti-PD-1 treatment in advanced melanoma.
- Authors: Aya F, Gaba L, Victoria I, Fernández-Martínez A, Tosca M, Prat A, Arance A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Checkpoint inhibitors in chronic kidney failure and an organ transplant recipient.
- Authors: Herz S, Höfer T, Papapanagiotou M, Leyh JC, Meyenburg S, Schadendorf D, Ugurel S, Roesch A, Livingstone E, Schilling B, Franklin C
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Prognostic factors and outcomes in metastatic uveal melanoma treated with programmed cell death-1 or combined PD-1/cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 inhibition.
- Authors: Heppt MV, Heinzerling L, Kähler KC, Forschner A, Kirchberger MC, Loquai C, Meissner M, Meier F, Terheyden P, Schell B, Herbst R, Göppner D, Kiecker F, Rafei-Shamsabadi D, Haferkamp S, Huber MA, Utikal J, Ziemer M, Bumeder I, Pfeiffer C, Schäd SG, Schmid-Tannwald C, Tietze JK, Eigentler TK, Berking C
- Issue date: 2017 Sep