Phase 1/2 study of the CD56-targeting antibody-drug conjugate lorvotuzumab mertansine (IMGN901) in combination with carboplatin/etoposide in small-cell lung cancer patients with extensive-stage disease.
Lorigan, Paul C
AffiliationDivision of Hematology/Oncology, Univeristy of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, PA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis trial assessed the safety and efficacy of LM in combination with carboplatin/etoposide therapy compared to carboplatin/etoposide treatment alone in patients with previously untreated extensive-disease small-cell lung cancer (ED-SCLC).
CitationPhase 1/2 study of the CD56-targeting antibody-drug conjugate lorvotuzumab mertansine (IMGN901) in combination with carboplatin/etoposide in small-cell lung cancer patients with extensive-stage disease. 2017, 18(1):68-76.e2 Clin Lung Cancer
JournalClinical Lung Cancer
- Lorvotuzumab mertansine, a CD56-targeting antibody-drug conjugate with potent antitumor activity against small cell lung cancer in human xenograft models.
- Authors: Whiteman KR, Johnson HA, Mayo MF, Audette CA, Carrigan CN, LaBelle A, Zukerberg L, Lambert JM, Lutz RJ
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr
- Multicenter randomized open-label phase III study comparing efficacy, safety, and tolerability of conventional carboplatin plus etoposide versus dose-intensified carboplatin plus etoposide plus lenograstim in small-cell lung cancer in "extensive disease" stage.
- Authors: Heigener DF, Manegold C, Jäger E, Saal JG, Zuna I, Gatzemeier U
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1b/2 Study of Rilotumumab or Ganitumab in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Glisson B, Besse B, Dols MC, Dubey S, Schupp M, Jain R, Jiang Y, Menon H, Nackaerts K, Orlov S, Paz-Ares L, Ramlau R, Tang R, Zhang Y, Zhu M
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Phase I study of IMGN901, a CD56-targeting antibody-drug conjugate, in patients with CD56-positive solid tumors.
- Authors: Shah MH, Lorigan P, O'Brien ME, Fossella FV, Moore KN, Bhatia S, Kirby M, Woll PJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- A randomized phase III study of single-agent amrubicin vs. carboplatin/etoposide in elderly patients with extensive-disease small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Sekine I, Okamoto H, Horai T, Nakagawa K, Ohmatsu H, Yokoyama A, Katakami N, Shibuya M, Saijo N, Fukuoka M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar