Results of a multicentre UK-wide compassionate use programme evaluating the efficacy of idelalisib monotherapy in relapsed, refractory follicular lymphoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Haematology, Churchill Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Oxford, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationResults of a multicentre UK-wide compassionate use programme evaluating the efficacy of idelalisib monotherapy in relapsed, refractory follicular lymphoma. 2017, Br J Haematol
JournalBritish journal of Haematology
- Idelalisib is effective in patients with high-risk follicular lymphoma and early relapse after initial chemoimmunotherapy.
- Authors: Gopal AK, Kahl BS, Flowers CR, Martin P, Ansell SM, Abella-Dominicis E, Koh B, Ye W, Barr PM, Salles GA, Friedberg JW
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 1
- Safety and tolerability of idelalisib, lenalidomide, and rituximab in relapsed and refractory lymphoma: the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology A051201 and A051202 phase 1 trials.
- Authors: Smith SM, Pitcher BN, Jung SH, Bartlett NL, Wagner-Johnston N, Park SI, Richards KL, Cashen AF, Jaslowski A, Smith SE, Cheson BD, Hsi E, Leonard JP
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Phase 1b study to investigate the safety and tolerability of idelalisib in Japanese patients with relapsed/refractory follicular lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Authors: Fukuhara N, Kinoshita T, Yamamoto K, Nagai H, Izutsu K, Yamamoto G, Bhargava P, Rajakumaraswamy N, Humeniuk R, Mathias A, Xing G, Fukui M, Tobinai K
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 16
- Idelalisib for Treatment of Relapsed Follicular Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Comparison of Treatment Outcomes in Clinical Trial Participants vs Medicare Beneficiaries.
- Authors: Bird ST, Tian F, Flowers N, Przepiorka D, Wang R, Jung TH, Kessler Z, Woods C, Kim B, Miller BW, Wernecke M, Kim C, McKean S, Gelperin K, MaCurdy TE, Kelman JA, Graham DJ
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 1
- Efficacy and safety of idelalisib in patients with relapsed, rituximab- and alkylating agent-refractory follicular lymphoma: a subgroup analysis of a phase 2 study.
- Authors: Salles G, Schuster SJ, de Vos S, Wagner-Johnston ND, Viardot A, Blum KA, Flowers CR, Jurczak WJ, Flinn IW, Kahl BS, Martin P, Kim Y, Shreay S, Will M, Sorensen B, Breuleux M, Zinzani PL, Gopal AK
- Issue date: 2017 Apr