Patient experience of symptoms and side effects when treated with osimertinib for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a qualitative interview substudy.
AffiliationAstraZeneca Gothenburg, Molndal, Sweden
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCapturing the patient experience during treatment is important to both regulatory authorities and to patients starting treatment. We identified the symptoms and side effects experienced by patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer during osimertinib treatment, to understand treatment expectations, satisfaction, and the level of difficulty coping with the side effects experienced during treatment.
CitationPatient experience of symptoms and side effects when treated with osimertinib for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a qualitative interview substudy. 2017, Patient
- Osimertinib in Pretreated T790M-Positive Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: AURA Study Phase II Extension Component.
- Authors: Yang JC, Ahn MJ, Kim DW, Ramalingam SS, Sequist LV, Su WC, Kim SW, Kim JH, Planchard D, Felip E, Blackhall F, Haggstrom D, Yoh K, Novello S, Gold K, Hirashima T, Lin CC, Mann H, Cantarini M, Ghiorghiu S, Jänne PA
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 20
- A Phase II Trial of Osimertinib in the Second-Line Treatment of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer with the EGFR T790M Mutation, Detected from Circulating Tumor DNA: LiquidLung-O-Cohort 2.
- Authors: Park CK, Cho HJ, Choi YD, Oh IJ, Kim YC
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Osimertinib in Patients with T790M-Positive Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Korean Subgroup Analysis from Phase II Studies.
- Authors: Ahn MJ, Han JY, Kim DW, Cho BC, Kang JH, Kim SW, Yang JC, Mitsudomi T, Lee JS
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Efficacy and safety analysis of the German expanded access program of osimertinib in patients with advanced, T790M-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Stratmann JA, Michels S, Hornetz S, Christoph DC, Sackmann S, Spengler W, Bischoff H, Schäfer M, Alt J, Müller A, Laack E, Kimmich M, Griesinger F, Sebastian M
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Osimertinib in Untreated EGFR-Mutated Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Soria JC, Ohe Y, Vansteenkiste J, Reungwetwattana T, Chewaskulyong B, Lee KH, Dechaphunkul A, Imamura F, Nogami N, Kurata T, Okamoto I, Zhou C, Cho BC, Cheng Y, Cho EK, Voon PJ, Planchard D, Su WC, Gray JE, Lee SM, Hodge R, Marotti M, Rukazenkov Y, Ramalingam SS, FLAURA Investigators.
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 11