Sex-specific associations with youth obesity in Queensland, Australia.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Cancer and Population Studies Group, 300 Herston Road, Herston, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSex-specific associations with youth obesity in Queensland, Australia. 2017, 145:146-148 Public Health
- Health needs of Australian Indigenous young people entering detention.
- Authors: Doolan I, Najman JM, Cherney A
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors and paracetamol use in Queensland and in the whole of Australia.
- Authors: Barozzi N, Tett SE
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 24
- Population attributable risk of modifiable risk factors associated with invasive breast cancer in women aged 45-69 years in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Wilson LF, Page AN, Dunn NA, Pandeya N, Protani MM, Taylor RJ
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Reduced Incidence of Foot-Related Hospitalisation and Amputation amongst Persons with Diabetes in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Lazzarini PA, O'Rourke SR, Russell AW, Derhy PH, Kamp MC
- Issue date: 2015
- Iron status among Australian adults: findings of a population based study in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Ahmed F, Coyne T, Dobson A, McClintock C
- Issue date: 2008