Use of support services in a sample of patients with high-risk primary melanomas in urban, regional and rural Queensland.
Authorsvon Schuckmann, L
van der Pols, J
Green, Adèle C
AffiliationSchool of Public Health, The University of QueenslandQIMR Berghofer Institute of Medical Research, Queensland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo characterise use of support services in patients diagnosed with high-risk primary melanoma by their location of residence.
CitationUse of support services in a sample of patients with high-risk primary melanomas in urban, regional and rural Queensland. 2017, Aust N Z J Public Health
JournalAustralian and New Zealand journal of public health
- Health status and use of health services among recently arrived men with refugee backgrounds: a comparative analysis of urban and regional settlement in South-east Queensland.
- Authors: Correa-Velez I, Barnett AG, Gifford SM, Sackey D
- Issue date: 2011
- Health status and socio-economic factors associated with health facility utilization in rural and urban areas in Zambia.
- Authors: Zyaambo C, Siziya S, Fylkesnes K
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 13
- Rural/urban differences in health care utilization and place of death for persons with respiratory illness in the last year of life.
- Authors: Goodridge D, Lawson J, Rennie D, Marciniuk D
- Issue date: 2010 Apr-Jun
- An evaluation of access to health care services along the rural-urban continuum in Canada.
- Authors: Sibley LM, Weiner JP
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 31
- Comparison of primary health care services between urban and rural settings after the introduction of the first urban health centre in Vyronas, Greece.
- Authors: Mariolis A, Mihas C, Alevizos A, Mariolis-Sapsakos T, Marayiannis K, Papathanasiou M, Gizlis V, Karanasios D, Merkouris B
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 9