Safety and utility of image-guided research biopsies in relapsed high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma-experience of the BriTROC consortium.
Clamp, Andrew R
AffiliationCancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, Cambridge CB2 0RE
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractInvestigating tumour evolution and acquired chemotherapy resistance requires analysis of sequential tumour material. We describe the feasibility of obtaining research biopsies in women with relapsed ovarian high-grade serous carcinoma (HGSC).
CitationSafety and utility of image-guided research biopsies in relapsed high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma-experience of the BriTROC consortium. 2017, Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Targeted Genomic Sequencing Reveals Novel <i>TP53</i> In-frame Deletion Mutations Leading to p53 Overexpression in High-grade Serous Tubo-ovarian Carcinoma.
- Authors: Jung YY, Woo HY, Kim HS
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Is Invasive Micropapillary Serous Carcinoma a Low-grade Carcinoma?
- Authors: Ohishi Y, Imamura H, Aman M, Shida K, Kaku T, Kato K, Oda Y
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Mutational analysis of BRAF and KRAS in ovarian serous borderline (atypical proliferative) tumours and associated peritoneal implants.
- Authors: Ardighieri L, Zeppernick F, Hannibal CG, Vang R, Cope L, Junge J, Kjaer SK, Kurman RJ, Shih IeM
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Does the primary site really matter? Profiling mucinous ovarian cancers of uncertain primary origin (MO-CUP) to personalise treatment and inform the design of clinical trials.
- Authors: Meagher NS, Schuster K, Voss A, Budden T, Pang CNI, deFazio A, Ramus SJ, Friedlander ML
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- P53, MAPK, topoisomerase II alpha and Ki67 immunohistochemical expression and KRAS/BRAF mutation in ovarian serous carcinomas.
- Authors: Sundov D, Caric A, Mrklic I, Gugic D, Capkun V, Hofman ID, Mise BP, Tomic S
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 6