Effect of accurate heart delineation on cardiac dose during the CONVERT Trial.
AffiliationMount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study investigates the effect of deviation from protocol in heart delineation for the CONVERT Trial ( ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier NCT00433563) quality assurance (QA) programme, and the effect of that on mean cardiac dose and percentage of heart volume receiving ≥5Gy (V5%) and ≥30Gy (V30%).
CitationEffect of accurate heart delineation on cardiac dose during the CONVERT Trial. 2017, Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Cardiac Dose and Survival After Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Early-stage Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Tembhekar AR, Wright CL, Daly ME
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Is pre-trial quality assurance necessary? Experiences of the CONVERT Phase III randomized trial for good performance status patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Groom N, Wilson E, Lyn E, Faivre-Finn C
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Cardiac Dose in Locally Advanced Lung Cancer: Results From a Statewide Consortium.
- Authors: Dess RT, Sun Y, Muenz DG, Paximadis PA, Dominello MM, Grills IS, Kestin LL, Movsas B, Masi KJ, Matuszak MM, Radawski JD, Moran JM, Pierce LJ, Hayman JA, Schipper MJ, Jolly S, Michigan Radiation Oncology Quality Consortium.
- Issue date: 2020 Jan - Feb
- Heart Dose Is an Independent Dosimetric Predictor of Overall Survival in Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Speirs CK, DeWees TA, Rehman S, Molotievschi A, Velez MA, Mullen D, Fergus S, Trovo M, Bradley JD, Robinson CG
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- [A Phase I/II Study of Chemotherapy Concurrent with Twice-daily Radiotherapy Schedules by Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Using Simultaneous Integrated Boost for Limited-stage Small Cell Lung Cancer].
- Authors: You J, Yu H, Song M, Shi C, Wang X, Zheng Y, Yu R, Shi A, Zhu G
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 20