Effect of accurate heart delineation on cardiac dose during the CONVERT Trial.
AffiliationMount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study investigates the effect of deviation from protocol in heart delineation for the CONVERT Trial ( ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier NCT00433563) quality assurance (QA) programme, and the effect of that on mean cardiac dose and percentage of heart volume receiving ≥5Gy (V5%) and ≥30Gy (V30%).
CitationEffect of accurate heart delineation on cardiac dose during the CONVERT Trial. 2017, Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Is pre-trial quality assurance necessary? Experiences of the CONVERT Phase III randomized trial for good performance status patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Groom N, Wilson E, Lyn E, Faivre-Finn C
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Concurrent once-daily versus twice-daily chemoradiotherapy in patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer (CONVERT): an open-label, phase 3, randomised, superiority trial.
- Authors: Faivre-Finn C, Snee M, Ashcroft L, Appel W, Barlesi F, Bhatnagar A, Bezjak A, Cardenal F, Fournel P, Harden S, Le Pechoux C, McMenemin R, Mohammed N, O'Brien M, Pantarotto J, Surmont V, Van Meerbeeck JP, Woll PJ, Lorigan P, Blackhall F, CONVERT Study Team.
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Heart Dose Is an Independent Dosimetric Predictor of Overall Survival in Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Speirs CK, DeWees TA, Rehman S, Molotievschi A, Velez MA, Mullen D, Fergus S, Trovo M, Bradley JD, Robinson CG
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- [A Phase I/II Study of Chemotherapy Concurrent with Twice-daily Radiotherapy Schedules by Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Using Simultaneous Integrated Boost for Limited-stage Small Cell Lung Cancer].
- Authors: You J, Yu H, Song M, Shi C, Wang X, Zheng Y, Yu R, Shi A, Zhu G
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 20
- Protocol for the CONVERT trial-Concurrent ONce-daily VErsus twice-daily RadioTherapy: an international 2-arm randomised controlled trial of concurrent chemoradiotherapy comparing twice-daily and once-daily radiotherapy schedules in patients with limited stage small cell lung cancer (LS-SCLC) and good performance status.
- Authors: Faivre-Finn C, Falk S, Ashcroft L, Bewley M, Lorigan P, Wilson E, Groom N, Snee M, Fournel P, Cardenal F, Bezjak A, Blackhall F
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 20