Comparing clinical outcomes for Radium-223: do older patients do worse?
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo examine the clinical benefits and toxicities of (223)Ra in 2 different age groups of patients with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
CitationComparing clinical outcomes for Radium-223: do older patients do worse? 2017, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Hematopoiesis is prognostic for toxicity and survival of <sup>223</sup>Radium treatment in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Leisser A, Nejabat M, Hartenbach M, Duan H, Shariat SF, Kramer G, Krainer M, Hacker M, Haug AR
- Issue date: 2017 Sep-Dec
- Low-dose prednisolone in first-line docetaxel for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: is there a clinical benefit?
- Authors: Kongsted P, Svane IM, Lindberg H, Daugaard G, Sengeløv L
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Radium-223 outcomes after multiple lines of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer therapy in clinical practice: implication of pre-treatment spinal epidural disease.
- Authors: Spratt DE, Osborne JR, Zumsteg ZS, Rebeiz K, Leeman J, Rivera A, Morris MJ, Zelefsky MJ
- Issue date: 2016 Sep