Adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy in prostate cancer patients.
AffiliationUnit of Urology/Department of Oncology, URI, IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProstate cancer (PCa) patients found to have adverse pathologic features following radical prostatectomy (RP) are less likely to be cured with surgery alone.
CitationAdjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy in prostate cancer patients. 2017, Eur Urol
- Long-term Impact of Adjuvant Versus Early Salvage Radiation Therapy in pT3N0 Prostate Cancer Patients Treated with Radical Prostatectomy: Results from a Multi-institutional Series.
- Authors: Fossati N, Karnes RJ, Boorjian SA, Moschini M, Morlacco A, Bossi A, Seisen T, Cozzarini C, Fiorino C, Noris Chiorda B, Gandaglia G, Dell'Oglio P, Joniau S, Tosco L, Shariat S, Goldner G, Hinkelbein W, Bartkowiak D, Haustermans K, Tombal B, Montorsi F, Van Poppel H, Wiegel T, Briganti A
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- The Role of Radiotherapy After Radical Prostatectomy in Patients with Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Gandaglia G, Cozzarini C, Mottrie A, Bossi A, Fossati N, Montorsi F, Briganti A
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Post-prostatectomy radiation therapy for locally recurrent prostate cancer.
- Authors: Isharwal S, Stephenson AJ
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Early salvage radiation therapy does not compromise cancer control in patients with pT3N0 prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy: results of a match-controlled multi-institutional analysis.
- Authors: Briganti A, Wiegel T, Joniau S, Cozzarini C, Bianchi M, Sun M, Tombal B, Haustermans K, Budiharto T, Hinkelbein W, Di Muzio N, Karakiewicz PI, Montorsi F, Van Poppel H
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Improved biochemical outcome with adjuvant radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer with poor pathologic features.
- Authors: Vargas C, Kestin LL, Weed DW, Krauss D, Vicini FA, Martinez AA
- Issue date: 2005 Mar 1