The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidance on bladder cancer; a step in the right direction?
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, St James's Institute of Oncology, Leeds
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidance on bladder cancer; a step in the right direction? 2017, Clin Oncol
- Current application of National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidance in the management of patients with severe psoriasis: a clinical audit against NICE guidance in seven National Health Service specialist dermatology units in England.
- Authors: Bewley A, Cerio R, Clement M, Hunt S, Lucke T, Ratnavel R, Walton S, Percival F
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- NICE and LICE: lessons from a health district. National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Local institutes of clinical excellence.
- Authors: Madhok R, Taylor A, Soltani H, Ireland K
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- A New Dawn for Bladder Cancer? Recommendations from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) on Managing Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Huddart RA, Jones R, Choudhury A
- Issue date: 2015 Jul