Tolerability of Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy With Gemcitabine (GemX), With and Without Prior Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy, in Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer.
Logue, John P
Wylie, James P
Anandadas, Carmel N
AffiliationUniversity Hospitals of Morecambe Bay, Lancaster, UK; Rosemere Cancer Centre, Preston
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study is to assess the tolerability of concurrent chemoradiation therapy with gemcitabine (GemX) in muscle invasive bladder cancer following neoadjuvant chemotherapy (neoGemX) by use of patient- and provider-reported outcomes.
CitationTolerability of Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy With Gemcitabine (GemX), With and Without Prior Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy, in Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer. 2017, 97 (4):732-739 Int. J. Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Phase II study of conformal hypofractionated radiotherapy with concurrent gemcitabine in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
- Authors: Choudhury A, Swindell R, Logue JP, Elliott PA, Livsey JE, Wise M, Symonds P, Wylie JP, Ramani V, Sangar V, Lyons J, Bottomley I, McCaul D, Clarke NW, Kiltie AE, Cowan RA
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 20
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Before Bladder-Sparing Chemoradiotherapy in Patients With Nonmetastatic Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Jiang DM, Jiang H, Chung PWM, Zlotta AR, Fleshner NE, Bristow RG, Berlin A, Kulkarni GS, Alimohamed NS, Lo G, Sridhar SS
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Combined chemoradiation therapy with twice-weekly gemcitabine and cisplatin for organ preservation in muscle-invasive bladder cancer: long-term results of a phase 1 trial.
- Authors: Azria D, Riou O, Rebillard X, Thezenas S, Thuret R, Fenoglietto P, Pouessel D, Culine S
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 15
- Bladder preservation by neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation for muscle-invasive bladder cancer: experience at Sindh Institute of Urology & Transplantation (SIUT).
- Authors: Tunio MA, Hashmi A, Rafi M, Qayyum A, Masood R
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- An Effective and Well Tolerated Strategy of Bladder Preservation Therapy in Cisplatin-Ineligible Patients With Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Feng YH, Shen KH, Huang KH, Tzeng WS, Li CF, Lin KL
- Issue date: 2016 Feb