Multidisciplinary team service redesign: a step to improved quality of care for lung cancer patients.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMultidisciplinary team service redesign: a step to improved quality of care for lung cancer patients. 2016, 28 (12):800-801 Clin Oncol
- Partnered research in healthcare delivery redesign for high-need, high-cost patients: development and feasibility of an Intensive Management Patient-Aligned Care Team (ImPACT).
- Authors: Zulman DM, Ezeji-Okoye SC, Shaw JG, Hummel DL, Holloway KS, Smither SF, Breland JY, Chardos JF, Kirsh S, Kahn JS, Asch SM
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- A qualitative analysis of communication between members of a hospital-based multidisciplinary lung cancer team.
- Authors: Rowlands S, Callen J
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Redesigning a home oxygen assessment and review service.
- Authors: Wrench C, Darwin R, Lawson R
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Redesigning emergency care: financial and cost analysis of services provided.
- Authors: Mabe PR, Lengacher CA
- Issue date: 1998 Mar-Apr
- Assessing the Development of Multidisciplinary Care: Experience of the National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program.
- Authors: Friedman EL, Chawla N, Morris PT, Castro KM, Carrigan AC, Das IP, Clauser SB
- Issue date: 2015 Jan