"Cancer moonshot connecting international liquid biopsy efforts through academic partnership".
AbstractThe Kuhn laboratory at the University of Southern California and the Dive laboratory at the Cancer Research UK's Manchester Institute are teaming up to apply new cancer cell detection technology to identify patients that will progress after initial treatment. Researchers will take a simple blood sample to identify early those patients whose cancer has returned, while analyzing CTCs in great detail, providing new clues on the most effective therapy for the patient's cancer. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
Citation"Cancer moonshot connecting international liquid biopsy efforts through academic partnership". 2017, Clin Pharmacol Ther
JournalClinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Circulating Tumor Cells as Cancer Biomarkers in the Clinic.
- Authors: Chinen LTD, Abdallah EA, Braun AC, Flores BCTCP, Corassa M, Sanches SM, Fanelli MF
- Issue date: 2017
- Molecular characterization of circulating tumor cells-from bench to bedside.
- Authors: Li Y, Wu S, Bai F
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- [Liquid biopsy: a possible approach for cancer screening].
- Authors: Thierry AR, Tanos R
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Clinical Applications of Circulating Tumor Cells and Circulating Tumor DNA as Liquid Biopsy.
- Authors: Alix-Panabières C, Pantel K
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Liquid biopsy: a holy grail for cancer detection.
- Authors: Sorbara L, Srivastava S
- Issue date: 2019 Aug