An accurate method to quantify breathing-induced prostate motion for patients implanted with electromagnetic transponders.
Panaino, Costanza M V
AffiliationMedical Physics Unit, Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Radiotherapy, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo validate and apply a method for the quantification of breathing-induced prostate motion (BIPM) for patients treated with radiotherapy and implanted with electromagnetic transponders for prostate localization and tracking.
CitationAn accurate method to quantify breathing-induced prostate motion for patients implanted with electromagnetic transponders. 2017, Tumori
- Intrafraction displacement of prone versus supine prostate positioning monitored by real-time electromagnetic tracking.
- Authors: Butler WM, Merrick GS, Reed JL, Murray BC, Kurko BS
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 4
- Assessment of planning target volume margins for intensity-modulated radiotherapy of the prostate gland: role of daily inter- and intrafraction motion.
- Authors: Tanyi JA, He T, Summers PA, Mburu RG, Kato CM, Rhodes SM, Hung AY, Fuss M
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 1
- Electromagnetic tracking of intrafraction prostate displacement in patients externally immobilized in the prone position.
- Authors: Bittner N, Butler WM, Reed JL, Murray BC, Kurko BS, Wallner KE, Merrick GS
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 1
- A comparison of ventilatory prostate movement in four treatment positions.
- Authors: Dawson LA, Litzenberg DW, Brock KK, Sanda M, Sullivan M, Sandler HM, Balter JM
- Issue date: 2000 Sep 1
- Geometric accuracy of dynamic MLC tracking with an implantable wired electromagnetic transponder.
- Authors: Ravkilde T, Keall PJ, Højbjerre K, Fledelius W, Worm E, Poulsen PR
- Issue date: 2011 Aug