Trends in hormone use and ovarian cancer incidence in US white and Australian women: implications for the future.
AffiliationPopulation Health Department, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo compare trends in ovarian cancer incidence in the USA and Australia in relation to changes in oral contraceptive pill (OCP) and menopausal hormone therapy (MHT) use.
CitationTrends in hormone use and ovarian cancer incidence in US white and Australian women: implications for the future. 2017, Cancer Causes Control
JournalCancer causes & control : CCC
- Ovarian and endometrial cancers.
- Authors: Mant JW, Vessey MP
- Issue date: 1994
- Ovarian cancer incidence trends in relation to changing patterns of menopausal hormone therapy use in the United States.
- Authors: Yang HP, Anderson WF, Rosenberg PS, Trabert B, Gierach GL, Wentzensen N, Cronin KA, Sherman ME
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 10
- Risk prediction for breast, endometrial, and ovarian cancer in white women aged 50 y or older: derivation and validation from population-based cohort studies.
- Authors: Pfeiffer RM, Park Y, Kreimer AR, Lacey JV Jr, Pee D, Greenlee RT, Buys SS, Hollenbeck A, Rosner B, Gail MH, Hartge P
- Issue date: 2013
- Why have ovarian cancer mortality rates declined? Part I. Incidence.
- Authors: Sopik V, Iqbal J, Rosen B, Narod SA
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Recent trends in incidence of and mortality from breast, ovarian and endometrial cancers in England and Wales and their relation to changing fertility and oral contraceptive use.
- Authors: dos Santos Silva I, Swerdlow AJ
- Issue date: 1995 Aug