Bridging the gap: metabolic and endocrine care of patients during transition.
van der Lely, A
Shalet, Stephen M
AffiliationErasmus University Medical CentreRotterdam, The Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSeamless transition of endocrine patients from the paediatric to adult setting is still suboptimal, especially in patients with complex disorders, i.e., small for gestational age, Turner or Prader-Willi syndromes; Childhood Cancer Survivors, and those with childhood-onset growth hormone deficiency.
CitationBridging the gap: metabolic and endocrine care of patients during transition. 2016, 5 (6):R44-R54 Endocr Connect
- Adult growth hormone deficiency: Optimizing transition of care from pediatric to adult services.
- Authors: Yuen KCJ, Alter CA, Miller BS, Gannon AW, Tritos NA, Samson SL, Dobri G, Kurtz K, Strobl F, Kelepouris N
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Impact of transitional care on endocrine and anthropometric parameters in Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Authors: Paepegaey AC, Coupaye M, Jaziri A, Ménesguen F, Dubern B, Polak M, Oppert JM, Tauber M, Pinto G, Poitou C
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Review of growth hormone therapy in adolescents and young adults with Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Authors: Lucas-Herald AK, Perry CG, Shaikh MG
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Right care, first time: a highly personalised and measurement-based care model to manage youth mental health.
- Authors: Hickie IB, Scott EM, Cross SP, Iorfino F, Davenport TA, Guastella AJ, Naismith SL, Carpenter JS, Rohleder C, Crouse JJ, Hermens DF, Koethe D, Markus Leweke F, Tickell AM, Sawrikar V, Scott J
- Issue date: 2019 Nov