Bridging the gap: metabolic and endocrine care of patients during transition.
van der Lely, A
Shalet, Stephen M
AffiliationErasmus University Medical CentreRotterdam, The Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSeamless transition of endocrine patients from the paediatric to adult setting is still suboptimal, especially in patients with complex disorders, i.e., small for gestational age, Turner or Prader-Willi syndromes; Childhood Cancer Survivors, and those with childhood-onset growth hormone deficiency.
CitationBridging the gap: metabolic and endocrine care of patients during transition. 2016, 5 (6):R44-R54 Endocr Connect
- Transition care of patients with growth hormone deficiency from pediatric endocrinologists to adult endocrinologists.
- Authors: Chamberlain Shea H, Levy RA
- Issue date: 2012 Mar-Apr
- Turner syndrome: transition from pediatrics to adulthood.
- Authors: Rubin KR
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Transition from paediatric to adult endocrinology: hypopituitarism.
- Authors: Stanhope R
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Structured, intensive education maximising engagement, motivation and long-term change for children and young people with diabetes: a cluster randomised controlled trial with integral process and economic evaluation - the CASCADE study.
- Authors: Christie D, Thompson R, Sawtell M, Allen E, Cairns J, Smith F, Jamieson E, Hargreaves K, Ingold A, Brooks L, Wiggins M, Oliver S, Jones R, Elbourne D, Santos A, Wong IC, O'Neill S, Strange V, Hindmarsh P, Annan F, Viner R
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Managing Transition in Patients Treated with Growth Hormone.
- Authors: Hauffa BP, Touraine P, Urquhart-Kelly T, Koledova E
- Issue date: 2017