AuthorsDean, Emma J
Clamp, Andrew R
Jayson, Gordon C
Conway, Alicia M
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust & Institute of Cancer Sciences, Manchester, M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMalignant bowel obstruction (MBO) in ovarian cancer is poorly understood.
CitationMalignant bowel obstruction in advanced ovarian cancer. 2017, 13 (6):513-521 Future Oncol
- An analysis of surgical versus chemotherapeutic intervention for the management of intestinal obstruction in advanced ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Bryan DN, Radbod R, Berek JS
- Issue date: 2006 Jan-Feb
- Venting Gastrostomy at Home for Symptomatic Management of Bowel Obstruction in Advanced/Recurrent Ovarian Malignancy: A Case Series.
- Authors: DeEulis TG, Yennurajalingam S
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Outcomes of surgical management of bowel obstruction in relapsed epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC).
- Authors: Kolomainen DF, Daponte A, Barton DP, Pennert K, Ind TE, Bridges JE, Shepherd JH, Gore ME, Kaye SB, Riley J
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Malignant Bowel Obstruction in Relapsed Ovarian Cancer With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis: An Occlusive State.
- Authors: Martinez Castro P, Vargas L, Mancheño A, Martín Utrilla S, Pascual F, Romero I, Zorrero C, Bosch JM, Poveda A, Minig L
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Chemotherapy and total parenteral nutrition for advanced ovarian cancer with bowel obstruction.
- Authors: Abu-Rustum NR, Barakat RR, Venkatraman E, Spriggs D
- Issue date: 1997 Mar