Acute and late adverse events associated with radical radiation therapy prostate cancer treatment: a systematic review of clinician and patient toxicity reporting in randomized controlled trials.
Davidson, Susan E
Routledge, Jacqueline A
AffiliationPsychology Group, School of Social Sciences, Leeds Beckett University, Leeds
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis review aimed to determine the clinician and patient reported outcome (PRO) instruments currently usedin randomized controlled trials (RCTs) of radical radiation therapy for nonmetastatic prostate cancer to report acute and late adverse events (AEs), review the quality of methodology and PRO reporting, and report the prevalence of acute and late AEs.
CitationAcute and late adverse events associated with radical radiation therapy prostate cancer treatment: a systematic review of clinician and patient toxicity reporting in randomized controlled trials. 2017, 97(3):495-510 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Systematic Review of Radiation Therapy Toxicity Reporting in Randomized Controlled Trials of Rectal Cancer: A Comparison of Patient-Reported Outcomes and Clinician Toxicity Reporting.
- Authors: Gilbert A, Ziegler L, Martland M, Davidson S, Efficace F, Sebag-Montefiore D, Velikova G
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1
- Suicidal Ideation
- Authors: Harmer B, Lee S, Duong TvH, Saadabadi A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Brachytherapy versus external beam radiotherapy boost for prostate cancer: Systematic review with meta-analysis of randomized trials.
- Authors: Kee DLC, Gal J, Falk AT, Schiappa R, Chand ME, Gautier M, Doyen J, Hannoun-Levi JM
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Reporting of health-related quality of life (HRQOL) data in oncology trials: a comparison of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life (EORTC QLQ-C30) and the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-General (FACT-G).
- Authors: Smith AB, Cocks K, Parry D, Taylor M
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Eliciting adverse effects data from participants in clinical trials.
- Authors: Allen EN, Chandler CI, Mandimika N, Leisegang C, Barnes K
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 16