Impact of Oncotype DX Breast Recurrence Score testing on adjuvant chemotherapy use in early breast cancer: real world experience in Greater Manchester, UK.
AuthorsLoncaster, Juliette A
Armstrong, Anne C
Howell, Sacha J
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital, Department of Medical Oncology, 550 Wilmslow Rd, Manchester, M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommended the Oncotype DX(®) Breast Recurrence Score(®) (RS) assay as an option for informing adjuvant chemotherapy decisions in node-negative, oestrogen receptor (ER)+, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative early breast cancer assessed to be at intermediate risk of recurrence based on clinicopathological factors. We evaluated the impact of RS testing on adjuvant chemotherapy decision-making in routine clinical practice in a UK Cancer Network.
CitationImpact of Oncotype DX Breast Recurrence Score testing on adjuvant chemotherapy use in early breast cancer: real world experience in Greater Manchester, UK. 2017, Eur J Surg Oncol
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- [Economic assessment of the routine use of Oncotype DX® assay for early breast cancer in Franche-Comte region].
- Authors: Nerich V, Curtit E, Bazan F, Montcuquet P, Villanueva C, Chaigneau L, Cals L, Méneveau N, Dobi E, Altmotlak H, Algros MP, Choulot MJ, Nallet G, Limat S, Mansion S, Pivot X
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug
- Association between partial-volume corrected SUVmax and Oncotype DX recurrence score in early-stage, ER-positive/HER2-negative invasive breast cancer.
- Authors: Lee SH, Ha S, An HJ, Lee JS, Han W, Im SA, Ryu HS, Kim WH, Chang JM, Cho N, Moon WK, Cheon GJ
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Impact of the 21-gene recurrence score assay compared with standard clinicopathologic guidelines in adjuvant therapy selection for node-negative, estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
- Authors: Partin JF, Mamounas EP
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- A decision impact, decision conflict and economic assessment of routine Oncotype DX testing of 146 women with node-negative or pNImi, ER-positive breast cancer in the U.K.
- Authors: Holt S, Bertelli G, Humphreys I, Valentine W, Durrani S, Pudney D, Rolles M, Moe M, Khawaja S, Sharaiha Y, Brinkworth E, Whelan S, Jones S, Bennett H, Phillips CJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 11
- Prognostic and predictive indicators in early-stage breast cancer and the role of genomic profiling: Focus on the Oncotype DX<sup>®</sup> Breast Recurrence Score Assay.
- Authors: Curtit E, Mansi L, Maisonnette-Escot Y, Sautière JL, Pivot X
- Issue date: 2017 May