Electrochemotherapy in the treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma: a prospective cohort study by InspECT.
Mowatt, David J
Sykes, Andrew J
Rossi, C R
de Terlizzi, F
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology and Allergology, Ludwig-Maximilian University Munich, Germany
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractElectrochemotherapy (ECT) is an effective local treatment for cutaneous metastasis. Treatment involves the administration of chemotherapeutic drugs followed by delivery of electrical pulses to the tumour. The aim of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of ECT in cutaneous metastases of melanoma and to identify factors which affect (beneficially or adversely) the outcome.
CitationElectrochemotherapy in the treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma: a prospective cohort study by InspECT. 2017, Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- Predicting patients at risk for pain associated with electrochemotherapy.
- Authors: Quaglino P, Matthiessen LW, Curatolo P, Muir T, Bertino G, Kunte C, Odili J, Rotunno R, Humphreys AC, Letulé V, Marenco F, Cuthbert C, Albret R, Benazzo M, De Terlizzi F, Gehl J
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Electrochemotherapy with intravenous bleomycin for advanced non-melanoma skin cancers and for cutaneous and subcutaneous metastases from melanoma.
- Authors: Tomassini GM, Covarelli P, Tomassini MA, Corsi A, Bianchi L, Hansel K, Stingeni L
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Electrochemotherapy of unresectable cutaneous tumours with reduced dosages of intravenous bleomycin: analysis of 57 patients from the International Network for Sharing Practices of Electrochemotherapy registry.
- Authors: Rotunno R, Campana LG, Quaglino P, de Terlizzi F, Kunte C, Odili J, Gehl J, Ribero S, Liew SH, Marconato R, Brizio M, Curatolo P
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Electrochemotherapy: an effective local treatment of cutaneous and subcutaneous melanoma metastases.
- Authors: Ricotti F, Giuliodori K, Cataldi I, Campanati A, Ganzetti G, Ricotti G, Offidani A
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun
- Electrochemotherapy for disseminated superficial metastases from malignant melanoma.
- Authors: Campana LG, Valpione S, Mocellin S, Sundararajan R, Granziera E, Sartore L, Chiarion-Sileni V, Rossi CR
- Issue date: 2012 Jun