AffiliationDepartment of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery, University Hospital of South Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA number of prominent surgical trials and clinical guidelines regard length of hospital stay and rates of daycase surgery as being of upmost importance following cholecystectomy. However, it is unclear whether these outcomes also matter to patients. This study aimed to identify the factors patients regard as most important when admitted with acute gallstone pathology.
CitationPatient-reported outcomes for acute gallstone pathology. 2017, World J Surg
JournalWorld Journal of Surgery
- Early versus delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy for people with acute cholecystitis.
- Authors: Gurusamy KS, Davidson C, Gluud C, Davidson BR
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 30
- Cholelithiasis and cholecystitis.
- Authors: Schirmer BD, Winters KL, Edlich RF
- Issue date: 2005
- [Surgery for gallstone disease in two time periods].
- Authors: Naess F, Oerleke A, Tjomsland O
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 12
- [Gallstone disease during pregnancy at Landspitali University Hospital 1990-2010].
- Authors: Kolbeinsson HM, Hardardottir H, Birgisson G, Moller PH
- Issue date: 2016 Desember
- Are we meeting the British Society of Gastroenterology guidelines for cholecystectomy post-gallstone pancreatitis?
- Authors: Creedon LR, Neophytou C, Leeder PC, Awan AK
- Issue date: 2016 Dec