Whole breast hypofractionation: trials, guidelines and clinical practice.
AffiliationSydney Medical School,Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre, Westmead Hospital, Wentworthville, New South Wales, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhole breast hypofractionation: trials, guidelines and clinical practice. 2017, 61(1):157-158 J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol
JournalJournal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy in early breast cancer: Clinical, dosimetric and radio-genomic issues.
- Authors: Yarnold J, Somaiah N, Bliss JM
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- [Practice evolution of hypofractionation in breast radiation therapy and medical impact].
- Authors: Dupin C, Vilotte F, Lagarde P, Petit A, Breton-Callu C
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Adoption of hypofractionated radiation therapy for breast cancer after publication of randomized trials.
- Authors: Jagsi R, Falchook AD, Hendrix LH, Curry H, Chen RC
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 1
- Modern hypofractionation schedules for tangential whole breast irradiation decrease the fraction size-corrected dose to the heart.
- Authors: Appelt AL, Vogelius IR, Bentzen SM
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Clinical experience using hypofractionated radiation schedules in breast cancer.
- Authors: Whelan TJ, Kim DH, Sussman J
- Issue date: 2008 Oct