The natural history of actinic keratoses in organ transplant recipients.
AffiliationCancer and Population Studies Group, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe natural history of actinic keratoses in organ transplant recipients. 2017, 76(1):162-164 J Am Acad Dermatol
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Prevalence of Skin Cancer and Related Skin Tumors in High-Risk Kidney and Liver Transplant Recipients in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Iannacone MR, Sinnya S, Pandeya N, Isbel N, Campbell S, Fawcett J, Soyer PH, Ferguson L, Davis M, Whiteman DC, Green AC, STAR Study.
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Actinic keratoses, actinic field change and associations with squamous cell carcinoma in renal transplant recipients in Manchester, UK.
- Authors: Wallingford SC, Russell SA, Vail A, Proby CM, Lear JT, Green AC
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Donor-derived keratinocytes in actinic keratosis and squamous cell carcinoma in patients with kidney transplant.
- Authors: Verneuil L, Varna M, Leboeuf C, Plassa LF, Elbouchtaoui M, Loisel-Ferreira I, Bouhidel F, Peraldi MN, Lebbé C, Ratajczak P, Janin A
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Clinical comparison of actinic changes preceding squamous cell carcinoma vs. intraepidermal carcinoma in renal transplant recipients.
- Authors: Jiyad Z, O'Rourke P, Soyer HP, Green AC
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Clinical features of actinic keratoses and early squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Wheller L, Soyer HP
- Issue date: 2015