Dose optimisation for assessment of periodontal structures in cone beam CT examinations.
AffiliationDepartment of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Faculty of Odontology, Malmo University, Malmo, Sweden
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate the relationship between dose and image quality for a dedicated dental Cone Beam CT (CBCT) scanner using different scanning protocols and to set up an optimal imaging protocol for assessment of periodontal structures.
CitationDose optimisation for assessment of periodontal structures in cone beam CT examinations. 2016, Dentomaxillofac Radiol
JournalDento Maxillo Facial Radiology
- Cone beam computed tomography radiation dose and image quality assessments.
- Authors: Lofthag-Hansen S
- Issue date: 2010
- Development of a low-dose protocol for cone beam CT examinations of the anterior maxilla in children.
- Authors: Hidalgo Rivas JA, Horner K, Thiruvenkatachari B, Davies J, Theodorakou C
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Optimization of dental CBCT exposures through mAs reduction.
- Authors: Pauwels R, Seynaeve L, Henriques JC, de Oliveira-Santos C, Souza PC, Westphalen FH, Rubira-Bullen IR, Ribeiro-Rotta RF, Rockenbach MI, Haiter-Neto F, Pittayapat P, Bosmans H, Bogaerts R, Jacobs R
- Issue date: 2015
- A pragmatic approach to determine the optimal kVp in cone beam CT: balancing contrast-to-noise ratio and radiation dose.
- Authors: Pauwels R, Silkosessak O, Jacobs R, Bogaerts R, Bosmans H, Panmekiate S
- Issue date: 2014
- Image quality assessment of three cone beam CT machines using the SEDENTEXCT CT phantom.
- Authors: Bamba J, Araki K, Endo A, Okano T
- Issue date: 2013