Nanoliposomal irinotecan in the clinical practice guideline for metastatic pancreatic cancer: applicability to clinical situations.
AffiliationWashington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNanoliposomal irinotecan in the clinical practice guideline for metastatic pancreatic cancer: applicability to clinical situations. 2016, J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Nanomedicine developments in the treatment of metastatic pancreatic cancer: focus on nanoliposomal irinotecan.
- Authors: Ko AH
- Issue date: 2016
- The safety and efficacy of Onivyde (irinotecan liposome injection) for the treatment of metastatic pancreatic cancer following gemcitabine-based therapy.
- Authors: Passero FC Jr, Grapsa D, Syrigos KN, Saif MW
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Nanoliposomal irinotecan plus fluorouracil and folinic acid: a new treatment option in metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Ur Rehman SS, Lim K, Wang-Gillam A
- Issue date: 2016 May
- MM-398 (nanoliposomal irinotecan): emergence of a novel therapy for the treatment of advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Carnevale J, Ko AH
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Photodynamic Therapy Synergizes with Irinotecan to Overcome Compensatory Mechanisms and Improve Treatment Outcomes in Pancreatic Cancer.
- Authors: Huang HC, Mallidi S, Liu J, Chiang CT, Mai Z, Goldschmidt R, Ebrahim-Zadeh N, Rizvi I, Hasan T
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 1