AffiliationDivision of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCholangiocarcinomas (CC) as well as gallbladder cancers are relatively rare and intractable diseases. Clinical, pathological, and epidemiological studies on these tumors have been under investigation. The current status and/or topics on biliary tract cancers have been reported in the East West Association of Liver Tumor (EWALT), held in Milano, Italy in 2015.
CitationCurrent status on cholangiocarcinoma and gallbladder cancer. 2016, 6(1):59-65 Liver Cancer
- Serum CYFRA 21-1 in Biliary Tract Cancers: A Reliable Biomarker for Gallbladder Carcinoma and Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Authors: Huang L, Chen W, Liang P, Hu W, Zhang K, Shen S, Chen J, Zhang Z, Chen B, Han Y, Meng F, DeMorrow S, Yin X, Lai J, Liang L
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Adjuvant Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancers.
- Authors: Horgan AM, Knox JJ
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- The expression of matrix metalloproteinases in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, hilar (Klatskin tumor), middle and distal extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, gallbladder cancer, and ampullary carcinoma: role of matrix metalloproteinases in tumor progression and prognosis.
- Authors: Kirimlioğlu H, Türkmen I, Başsüllü N, Dirican A, Karadağ N, Kirimlioğlu V
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- [Clinical, epidemiological and therapeutic features of biliary tract cancers: about 20 cases].
- Authors: Ka I, Faye M, Diop PS, Faye ABNAC, Ndoye JM, Fall B
- Issue date: 2018
- Molecular characteristics of biliary tract cancer.
- Authors: Sohal DP, Shrotriya S, Abazeed M, Cruise M, Khorana A
- Issue date: 2016 Nov