AffiliationDivision of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCholangiocarcinomas (CC) as well as gallbladder cancers are relatively rare and intractable diseases. Clinical, pathological, and epidemiological studies on these tumors have been under investigation. The current status and/or topics on biliary tract cancers have been reported in the East West Association of Liver Tumor (EWALT), held in Milano, Italy in 2015.
CitationCurrent status on cholangiocarcinoma and gallbladder cancer. 2016, 6(1):59-65 Liver Cancer
- The expression of matrix metalloproteinases in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, hilar (Klatskin tumor), middle and distal extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, gallbladder cancer, and ampullary carcinoma: role of matrix metalloproteinases in tumor progression and prognosis.
- Authors: Kirimlioğlu H, Türkmen I, Başsüllü N, Dirican A, Karadağ N, Kirimlioğlu V
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Gallbladder and biliary tract carcinoma: A comprehensive update, Part 2.
- Authors: Daines WP, Rajagopalan V, Grossbard ML, Kozuch P
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- [Concept of perihilar cholangiocarcinoma in the General Rules for Clinical and Pathological Studies on Cancer of the Biliary Tract, 6th edition].
- Authors: Ebata T, Yokoyama Y, Sugawara G, Igami T, Mizuno T, Fukaya M, Uehara K, Itatsu K, Yoshioka Y, Kokuryo T, Nagino M
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Frequent mutation of isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDH)1 and IDH2 in cholangiocarcinoma identified through broad-based tumor genotyping.
- Authors: Borger DR, Tanabe KK, Fan KC, Lopez HU, Fantin VR, Straley KS, Schenkein DP, Hezel AF, Ancukiewicz M, Liebman HM, Kwak EL, Clark JW, Ryan DP, Deshpande V, Dias-Santagata D, Ellisen LW, Zhu AX, Iafrate AJ
- Issue date: 2012
- Two hundred forty consecutive portal vein embolizations before extended hepatectomy for biliary cancer: surgical outcome and long-term follow-up.
- Authors: Nagino M, Kamiya J, Nishio H, Ebata T, Arai T, Nimura Y
- Issue date: 2006 Mar