Appendiceal goblet cell carcinoids: management considerations from a reference peritoneal tumour service centre and ENETS centre of excellence.
Lopez Escola, Cristina
Hubner, Richard A
O'Dwyer, Sarah T
Fulford, Paul E
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationDepartments of Medical Oncology, Pathology and Surgery, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAppendix goblet cell carcinoids are known to share histological features of adenocarcinoma and neuroendocrine tumours. Due to their low incidence, quality evidence is lacking for the management of these patients.
CitationAppendiceal goblet cell carcinoids: management considerations from a reference peritoneal tumour service centre and ENETS centre of excellence. 2016, 103(5):500-17 Neuroendocrinology
- Curative Surgical Resection as a Component of Multimodality Therapy for Peritoneal Metastases from Goblet Cell Carcinoids.
- Authors: Radomski M, Pai RK, Shuai Y, Ramalingam L, Jones H, Holtzman MP, Ahrendt SA, Pingpank JF, Zeh HJ, Bartlett DL, Choudry HA
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Adenocarcinoma Ex-Goblet Cell: a Retrospective Experience.
- Authors: Das S, Shi C, Du L, Idrees K, Berlin J
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Outcomes of Surgical and Chemotherapeutic Treatments of Goblet Cell Carcinoid Tumors of the Appendix.
- Authors: Tsang ES, McConnell YJ, Schaeffer DF, Lee L, Yin Y, Zerhouni S, Schaff K, Speers C, Kennecke HF
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy: an emerging treatment option for advanced goblet cell tumors of the appendix.
- Authors: McConnell YJ, Mack LA, Gui X, Carr NJ, Sideris L, Temple WJ, Dubé P, Chandrakumaran K, Moran BJ, Cecil TD
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Effects of Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) in the Treatment of Goblet Cell Carcinoma: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Madsen AH, Ladekarl M, Villadsen GE, Grønbæk H, Sørensen MM, Stribolt K, Verwaal VJ, Iversen LH
- Issue date: 2018 Feb