Elderly patients diagnosed with hepatopancreatobiliary malignancies: a challenge beyond resection.
McNamara, Mairéad G
Hubner, Richard A
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationElderly patients diagnosed with hepatopancreatobiliary malignancies: a challenge beyond resection. 2017, Cancer
- Reply to Elderly patients diagnosed with hepatopancreatobiliary malignancies: A challenge beyond resection.
- Authors: Marmor S, Burke EE, Virnig BA, Jensen EH, Tuttle TM
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 1
- [The role of vascular reconstructions in the surgery of tumors of the hepatopancreatobiliary zone].
- Authors: Granov DA, Maĭstrenko DN, Zherebtsov FK, Polysalov VN, Pirtskhalava TL, Pavlovskiĭ AV, Rutkin IO, Borovik VV
- Issue date: 2008
- Liver and pancreatic resection in the elderly.
- Authors: Garden OJ
- Issue date: 1997
- Pancreatic or liver resection for malignancy is safe and effective for the elderly.
- Authors: Fong Y, Blumgart LH, Fortner JG, Brennan MF
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- [Re-surgical resection for the recurrence after initial surgical resection in HPB malignancies].
- Authors: Miyazaki M
- Issue date: 2015 Oct