Emphysematous cholecystitis in a patient with metastatic pancreatic neuroendocrine tumour.
AffiliationDepartment of Acute Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEmphysematous cholecystitis in a patient with metastatic pancreatic neuroendocrine tumour. 2017, QJM
- Massive pneumoretroperitoneum arising from emphysematous cholecystitis: a case report and the literature review.
- Authors: Yagi Y, Sasaki S, Terada I, Yoshikawa A, Fukushima W, Kitagawa H, Fujimura T, Izumi R, Saito K
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 8
- Percutaneous cholecystostomy drainage for the treatment of acute emphysematous cholecystitis.
- Authors: Vingan HL, Wohlgemuth SD, Bell JS 3rd
- Issue date: 1990 Nov
- Emphysematous Cholecystitis.
- Authors: Mhamdi S, Mhamdi K
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 22
- Emphysematous cholecystitis with massive gas in the abdominal cavity.
- Authors: Miyahara H, Shida D, Matsunaga H, Takahama Y, Miyamoto S
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 28
- An 86-year-old man with acute abdominal pain.
- Authors: van Dam PM, Posthouwer D
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 11