Eight years of growth and change in UK molecular radiotherapy with implications for the future: Internal Dosimetry Users Group survey results from 2007 to 2015.
AffiliationDepartment of Nuclear Medicine, Royal Brompton Hospital, London
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEight years of growth and change in UK molecular radiotherapy with implications for the future: Internal Dosimetry Users Group survey results from 2007 to 2015. 2017, Nucl Med Commun
JournalNuclear Medicine Communications
- Eighty per cent more patients in 10 years of UK molecular radiotherapy: Internal Dosimetry Users Group survey results from 2007 to 2017.
- Authors: Rojas B, McGowan DR, Guy MJ, Tipping J, Aldridge M, Gear J
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- An update survey of UK in vivo radiotherapy dosimetry practice.
- Authors: Edwards CR, Hamer E, Mountford PJ, Moloney AJ
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Five years of molecular radiotherapy growth in the UK: survey results from 2007 to 2012.
- Authors: Rojas B, Hooker C, McGowan DR, Guy MJ
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Anniversary paper: fifty years of AAPM involvement in radiation dosimetry.
- Authors: Ibbott G, Ma CM, Rogers DW, Seltzer SM, Williamson JF
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Radiotherapy dosimetry audit: three decades of improving standards and accuracy in UK clinical practice and trials.
- Authors: Clark CH, Aird EG, Bolton S, Miles EA, Nisbet A, Snaith JA, Thomas RA, Venables K, Thwaites DI
- Issue date: 2015