Consensus opinion on MRI simulation for external beam radiation treatment planning.
AffiliationMedical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, US
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the levels at which consensus could be reached regarding general and site-specific principles of MRI simulation for offline MRI-aided external beam radiation treatment planning.
CitationConsensus opinion on MRI simulation for external beam radiation treatment planning. 2016, 121(2):187-192 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Regression and statistical shape model based substitute CT generation for MRI alone external beam radiation therapy from standard clinical MRI sequences.
- Authors: Ghose S, Greer PB, Sun J, Pichler P, Rivest-Henault D, Mitra J, Richardson H, Wratten C, Martin J, Arm J, Best L, Dowling JA
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 27
- Automatic Substitute Computed Tomography Generation and Contouring for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)-Alone External Beam Radiation Therapy From Standard MRI Sequences.
- Authors: Dowling JA, Sun J, Pichler P, Rivest-Hénault D, Ghose S, Richardson H, Wratten C, Martin J, Arm J, Best L, Chandra SS, Fripp J, Menk FW, Greer PB
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- MRI-based treatment planning for radiotherapy: dosimetric verification for prostate IMRT.
- Authors: Chen L, Price RA Jr, Wang L, Li J, Qin L, McNeeley S, Ma CM, Freedman GM, Pollack A
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 1
- Magnetic resonance imaging for prostate bed radiotherapy planning: An inter- and intra-observer variability study.
- Authors: Barkati M, Simard D, Taussky D, Delouya G
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Robust inverse-consistent affine CT-MR registration in MRI-assisted and MRI-alone prostate radiation therapy.
- Authors: Rivest-Hénault D, Dowson N, Greer PB, Fripp J, Dowling JA
- Issue date: 2015 Jul