AffiliationNightingale Centre, University Hospital of South Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the frequency of and reasons for false-negative breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examinations in high-risk women undergoing annual screening.
CitationFalse-negative MRI breast screening in high-risk women. 2016 Clin Radiol
- Five-year analysis of magnetic resonance imaging as a screening tool in women at hereditary risk of breast cancer.
- Authors: Kam JK, Naidu P, Rose AK, Mann GB
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Supplemental Breast MR Imaging Screening of Women with Average Risk of Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Kuhl CK, Strobel K, Bieling H, Leutner C, Schild HH, Schrading S
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Assessment of false-negative cases of breast MR imaging in women with a familial or genetic predisposition.
- Authors: Obdeijn IM, Loo CE, Rijnsburger AJ, Wasser MN, Bergers E, Kok T, Klijn JG, Boetes C
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Detection of breast cancer with addition of annual screening ultrasound or a single screening MRI to mammography in women with elevated breast cancer risk.
- Authors: Berg WA, Zhang Z, Lehrer D, Jong RA, Pisano ED, Barr RG, Böhm-Vélez M, Mahoney MC, Evans WP 3rd, Larsen LH, Morton MJ, Mendelson EB, Farria DM, Cormack JB, Marques HS, Adams A, Yeh NM, Gabrielli G, ACRIN 6666 Investigators.
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 4
- Clinical Utility of Breast MRI in the Diagnosis of Malignancy After Inconclusive or Equivocal Mammographic Diagnostic Evaluation.
- Authors: Giess CS, Chikarmane SA, Sippo DA, Birdwell RL
- Issue date: 2017 Jun