Necitumumab plus gemcitabine and cisplatin as first-line therapy in patients with stage IV EGFR- expressing squamous non-small-cell lung cancer: German subgroup data from an open-label, randomized controlled phase 3 study (SQUIRE).
Socinski, M A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn the SQUIRE study, adding the anti-epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) IgG1 antibody necitumumab to first-line gemcitabine and cisplatin (GC + N) in advanced squamous non-small-cell lung cancer (sqNSCLC) significantly improved overall survival (OS); the safety profile was acceptable. We explored data for the German subpopulation (N = 96) of SQUIRE patients with EGFR-expressing tumors.
CitationNecitumumab plus gemcitabine and cisplatin as first-line therapy in patients with stage IV EGFR- expressing squamous non-small-cell lung cancer: German subgroup data from an open-label, randomized controlled phase 3 study (SQUIRE). 2016, 39(9): 539-47 Oncol Res Treat
JournalOncology research and treatment
- Correlation of EGFR-expression with safety and efficacy outcomes in SQUIRE: a randomized, multicenter, open-label, phase III study of gemcitabine-cisplatin plus necitumumab versus gemcitabine-cisplatin alone in the first-line treatment of patients with stage IV squamous non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Paz-Ares L, Socinski MA, Shahidi J, Hozak RR, Soldatenkova V, Kurek R, Varella-Garcia M, Thatcher N, Hirsch FR
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Necitumumab plus gemcitabine and cisplatin versus gemcitabine and cisplatin alone as first-line therapy in patients with stage IV squamous non-small-cell lung cancer (SQUIRE): an open-label, randomised, controlled phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Thatcher N, Hirsch FR, Luft AV, Szczesna A, Ciuleanu TE, Dediu M, Ramlau R, Galiulin RK, Bálint B, Losonczy G, Kazarnowicz A, Park K, Schumann C, Reck M, Depenbrock H, Nanda S, Kruljac-Letunic A, Kurek R, Paz-Ares L, Socinski MA, SQUIRE Investigators.
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Efficacy and Safety of First-Line Necitumumab Plus Gemcitabine and Cisplatin Versus Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in East Asian Patients with Stage IV Squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: A Subgroup Analysis of the Phase 3, Open-Label, Randomized SQUIRE Study.
- Authors: Park K, Cho EK, Bello M, Ahn MJ, Thongprasert S, Song EK, Soldatenkova V, Depenbrock H, Puri T, Orlando M
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Efficacy and Safety of Necitumumab Continuation Therapy in the Phase III SQUIRE Study of Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Ciuleanu T, Socinski MA, Obasaju C, Luft AV, Szczesna A, Szafrański W, Ramlau R, Bálint B, Molinier O, Depenbrock H, Nanda S, Paz-Ares L, Thatcher N
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- The Effect of Necitumumab in Combination with Gemcitabine plus Cisplatin on Tolerability and on Quality of Life: Results from the Phase 3 SQUIRE Trial.
- Authors: Reck M, Socinski MA, Luft A, Szczęsna A, Dediu M, Ramlau R, Losonczy G, Molinier O, Schumann C, Gralla RJ, Bonomi P, Brown J, Soldatenkova V, Chouaki N, Obasaju C, Peterson P, Thatcher N
- Issue date: 2016 Jun