Factors associated with recurrence and survival length following relapse in patients with neuroblastoma.
Makin, Guy W J
AffiliationInstitute of Health & Society, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDespite therapeutic advances, survival following relapse for neuroblastoma patients remains poor. We investigated clinical and biological factors associated with length of progression-free and overall survival following relapse in UK neuroblastoma patients.
CitationFactors associated with recurrence and survival length following relapse in patients with neuroblastoma. 2016, 115 (9):1048-1057 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Salvage rates after progression of high-risk neuroblastoma with a soft tissue mass.
- Authors: Murphy JM, Lim II, Farber BA, Heaton TE, Basu EM, Roberts SS, Modak S, Kushner BH, LaQuaglia MP
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Historical time to disease progression and progression-free survival in patients with recurrent/refractory neuroblastoma treated in the modern era on Children's Oncology Group early-phase trials.
- Authors: London WB, Bagatell R, Weigel BJ, Fox E, Guo D, Van Ryn C, Naranjo A, Park JR
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 15
- Outcome of children with neuroblastoma after progression or relapse. A retrospective study of the Italian neuroblastoma registry.
- Authors: Garaventa A, Parodi S, De Bernardi B, Dau D, Manzitti C, Conte M, Casale F, Viscardi E, Bianchi M, D'Angelo P, Zanazzo GA, Luksch R, Favre C, Tamburini A, Haupt R
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- MYCN protein expression as a predictor of neuroblastoma prognosis.
- Authors: Chan HS, Gallie BL, DeBoer G, Haddad G, Ikegaki N, Dimitroulakos J, Yeger H, Ling V
- Issue date: 1997 Oct
- Loss in chromosome 11q identifies tumors with increased risk for metastatic relapses in localized and 4S neuroblastoma.
- Authors: Spitz R, Hero B, Simon T, Berthold F
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 1