IncucyteDRC: An R package for the dose response analysis of live cell imaging data.
AuthorsChapman, Philip J
James, Dominic I
Watson, Amanda J
Hopkins, Gemma V
Waddell, Ian D
Ogilvie, Donald J
AffiliationDrug Discovery Unit, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe present IncucyteDRC, an R package for the analysis of data from live cell imaging cell proliferation experiments carried out on the Essen Biosciences IncuCyte ZOOM instrument. The package provides a simple workflow for summarising data into a form that can be used to calculate dose response curves and EC50 values for small molecule inhibitors. Data from different cell lines, or cell lines grown under different conditions, can be normalised as to their doubling time. A simple graphical web interface, implemented using shiny, is provided for the benefit of non-R users. The software is potentially useful to any research group studying the impact of small molecule inhibitors on cell proliferation using the IncuCyte ZOOM.
CitationIncucyteDRC: An R package for the dose response analysis of live cell imaging data. 2016, 5:962 F1000Res
- Phxnlme: An R package that facilitates pharmacometric workflow of Phoenix NLME analyses.
- Authors: Lim CN, Liang S, Feng K, Chittenden J, Henry A, Mouksassi S, Birnbaum AK
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Estimating cell diffusivity and cell proliferation rate by interpreting IncuCyte ZOOM™ assay data using the Fisher-Kolmogorov model.
- Authors: Johnston ST, Shah ET, Chopin LK, Sean McElwain DL, Simpson MJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 19
- cisPath: an R/Bioconductor package for cloud users for visualization and management of functional protein interaction networks.
- Authors: Wang L, Yang L, Peng Z, Lu D, Jin Y, McNutt M, Yin Y
- Issue date: 2015
- digeR: a graphical user interface R package for analyzing 2D-DIGE data.
- Authors: Fan Y, Murphy TB, Watson RW
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 15
- Computational tools for fitting the Hill equation to dose-response curves.
- Authors: Gadagkar SR, Call GB
- Issue date: 2015 Jan-Feb