Assessment of breathlessness in lung cancer: psychometric properties of the dyspnoea-12 questionnaire.
AffiliationSchool of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Dyspnoea-12 (D-12) is a well validated instrument in respiratory illnesses for breathlessness assessment, but its psychometric properties have not been tested in lung cancer.
CitationAssessment of breathlessness in lung cancer: psychometric properties of the dyspnoea-12 questionnaire. 2016 J Pain Symptom Manage
JournalJournal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Validity and Reliability of the Japanese Version of the Dyspnea-12 Questionnaire in Patients With Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Kako J, Kobayashi M, Kajiwara K, Kimura Y, Oosono Y, Takegata M, Nakano K, Matsuda Y, Nakamura N, Kawashima N, Hirano Y, Kitae M, Yamaguchi K, Iwamoto H, Hattori N, Sawatari H, Shiono S, Ogino H, Nishioka Y, Amano K, Yorke J
- Issue date: 2022 Aug
- Preliminary validation and reliability of the Short Form Chronic Respiratory Disease Questionnaire in a lung cancer population.
- Authors: Charalambous A, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Dyspnea-12-Arabic: testing of an instrument to measure breathlessness in Arabic patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Al-Gamal E, Yorke J, Al-Shwaiyat MK
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun
- Clinical validation of the Swedish version of Dyspnoea-12 instrument in outpatients with cardiorespiratory disease.
- Authors: Sundh J, Bornefalk H, Sköld CM, Janson C, Blomberg A, Sandberg J, Bornefalk-Hermansson A, Igelström H, Ekström M
- Issue date: 2019
- Dyspnea-12 is a valid and reliable measure of breathlessness in patients with interstitial lung disease.
- Authors: Yorke J, Swigris J, Russell AM, Moosavi SH, Ng Man Kwong G, Longshaw M, Jones PW
- Issue date: 2011 Jan