Assessment of breathlessness in lung cancer: psychometric properties of the dyspnoea-12 questionnaire.
AffiliationSchool of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Dyspnoea-12 (D-12) is a well validated instrument in respiratory illnesses for breathlessness assessment, but its psychometric properties have not been tested in lung cancer.
CitationAssessment of breathlessness in lung cancer: psychometric properties of the dyspnoea-12 questionnaire. 2016 J Pain Symptom Manage
JournalJournal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Preliminary validation and reliability of the Short Form Chronic Respiratory Disease Questionnaire in a lung cancer population.
- Authors: Charalambous A, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Dyspnea-12 is a valid and reliable measure of breathlessness in patients with interstitial lung disease.
- Authors: Yorke J, Swigris J, Russell AM, Moosavi SH, Ng Man Kwong G, Longshaw M, Jones PW
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Dyspnea-12-Arabic: testing of an instrument to measure breathlessness in Arabic patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Al-Gamal E, Yorke J, Al-Shwaiyat MK
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun
- The assessment of breathlessness in pulmonary arterial hypertension: reliability and validity of the Dyspnoea-12.
- Authors: Yorke J, Armstrong I
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Breathlessness during daily activity: The psychometric properties of the London Chest Activity of Daily Living Scale in patients with advanced disease and refractory breathlessness.
- Authors: Reilly CC, Bausewein C, Garrod R, Jolley CJ, Moxham J, Higginson IJ
- Issue date: 2017 Oct