AffiliationMolecular Carcinogenesis Group , Department of Histology and Embryology , School of Medicine, University of Athens , Athens , Greece
MetadataShow full item record
Citationp21(WAF1/Cip1) - PCNA: fatal attraction. 2016, Cell Cycle
- Yin Yang-1 inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell growth and intimal thickening by repressing p21WAF1/Cip1 transcription and p21WAF1/Cip1-Cdk4-cyclin D1 assembly.
- Authors: Santiago FS, Ishii H, Shafi S, Khurana R, Kanellakis P, Bhindi R, Ramirez MJ, Bobik A, Martin JF, Chesterman CN, Zachary IC, Khachigian LM
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 20
- Expression patterns of cyclins D1, E and cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors p21(Waf1/Cip1) and p27(Kip1) in urothelial carcinoma: correlation with other cell-cycle-related proteins (Rb, p53, Ki-67 and PCNA) and clinicopathological features.
- Authors: Ioachim E, Michael M, Stavropoulos NE, Kitsiou E, Hastazeris K, Salmas M, Stefanaki S, Agnantis NJ
- Issue date: 2004
- The abnormalities in the p53/p21WAF1 pathway have a significant role in the pathogenesis and progression of gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- Authors: Chou YP, Lin JW, Wang CC, Chiu YC, Huang CC, Chuah SK, Tai MH, Yi LN, Lee CM, Changchien CS, Hu TH
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Novel polymorphism in p21(waf1/cip1) cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor gene: association with human esophageal cancer.
- Authors: Bahl R, Arora S, Nath N, Mathur M, Shukla NK, Ralhan R
- Issue date: 2000 Jan 20