Serum procalcitonin can guide antibiotic administration for respiratory tract infections in primary care.
AffiliationCentre for Respiratory Medicine and Allergy, Institute of Inflammation and Repair, Wythenshawe University Hospital, University of Manchester, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSerum procalcitonin can guide antibiotic administration for respiratory tract infections in primary care. 2016, 354:i4245 BMJ
- Author's reply to Mathioudakis and colleagues.
- Authors: Gulliford MC
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 5
- [Procalcitonin as a biomarker in infections].
- Authors: Christ-Crain M
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 20
- Procalcitonin Testing to Guide Antibiotic Therapy in Acute Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Infections.
- Authors: Schuetz P, Wirz Y, Mueller B
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 6
- Procalcitonin-guided antibiotic therapy in COPD exacerbations: closer but not quite there.
- Authors: Martinez FJ, Curtis JL
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- [Procalcitonin as biomarker for infections].
- Authors: de Jonge JC, de Lange DW, Bij de Vaate EA, van Leeuwen H, Arends JE
- Issue date: 2016