A phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the oral mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase (MEK) inhibitor, WX-554, in patients with advanced solid tumours.
Dean, Emma J
Ranson, Malcolm R
AffiliationNorthern Institute for Cancer Research, Paul O'Gorman Building, Medical School, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4HH,
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe performed a multi-centre phase I study to assess the safety, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) of the orally available small molecule mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase (MEK) 1/2 inhibitor, WX-554, and to determine the optimal biological dose for subsequent trials.
CitationA phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the oral mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase (MEK) inhibitor, WX-554, in patients with advanced solid tumours. 2016, 68:1-10 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the oral, small-molecule mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 1/2 inhibitor AZD6244 (ARRY-142886) in patients with advanced cancers.
- Authors: Adjei AA, Cohen RB, Franklin W, Morris C, Wilson D, Molina JR, Hanson LJ, Gore L, Chow L, Leong S, Maloney L, Gordon G, Simmons H, Marlow A, Litwiler K, Brown S, Poch G, Kane K, Haney J, Eckhardt SG
- Issue date: 2008 May 1
- Development of MK-8353, an orally administered ERK1/2 inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Authors: Moschos SJ, Sullivan RJ, Hwu WJ, Ramanathan RK, Adjei AA, Fong PC, Shapira-Frommer R, Tawbi HA, Rubino J, Rush TS 3rd, Zhang D, Miselis NR, Samatar AA, Chun P, Rubin EH, Schiller J, Long BJ, Dayananth P, Carr D, Kirschmeier P, Bishop WR, Deng Y, Cooper A, Shipps GW, Moreno BH, Robert L, Ribas A, Flaherty KT
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 22
- Safety, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, and efficacy data for the oral MEK inhibitor trametinib: a phase 1 dose-escalation trial.
- Authors: Infante JR, Fecher LA, Falchook GS, Nallapareddy S, Gordon MS, Becerra C, DeMarini DJ, Cox DS, Xu Y, Morris SR, Peddareddigari VG, Le NT, Hart L, Bendell JC, Eckhardt G, Kurzrock R, Flaherty K, Burris HA 3rd, Messersmith WA
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- A first-in-human phase I study to evaluate the MEK1/2 inhibitor, cobimetinib, administered daily in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Authors: Rosen LS, LoRusso P, Ma WW, Goldman JW, Weise A, Colevas AD, Adjei A, Yazji S, Shen A, Johnston S, Hsieh HJ, Chan IT, Sikic BI
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Multicenter phase I trial of the mitogen-activated protein kinase 1/2 inhibitor BAY 86-9766 in patients with advanced cancer.
- Authors: Weekes CD, Von Hoff DD, Adjei AA, Leffingwell DP, Eckhardt SG, Gore L, Lewis KD, Weiss GJ, Ramanathan RK, Dy GK, Ma WW, Sheedy B, Iverson C, Miner JN, Shen Z, Yeh LT, Dubowy RL, Jeffers M, Rajagopalan P, Clendeninn NJ
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 1