Detection of candidate biomarkers of prostate cancer progression in serum: a depletion-free 3D LC/MS quantitative proteomics pilot study.
AuthorsLarkin, S E T
Johnston, H E
Jackson, Tom R
Jamieson, D G
Roumeliotis, T I
Mockridge, C I
Papachristou, E K
Brown, Michael D
Clarke, Noel W
Aukim-Hastie, C L
Cragg, M S
Garbis, S D
Townsend, Paul A
AffiliationCancer Sciences Unit, Southampton General Hospital, University of Southampton, Southampton SO16 6YD
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProstate cancer (PCa) is the most common male cancer in the United Kingdom and we aimed to identify clinically relevant biomarkers corresponding to stage progression of the disease.
CitationDetection of candidate biomarkers of prostate cancer progression in serum: a depletion-free 3D LC/MS quantitative proteomics pilot study. 2016 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Proteomics in diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Davalieva K, Polenakovic M
- Issue date: 2015
- Discovery of serum protein biomarkers for prostate cancer progression by proteomic analysis.
- Authors: Al-Ruwaili JA, Larkin SE, Zeidan BA, Taylor MG, Adra CN, Aukim-Hastie CL, Townsend PA
- Issue date: 2010 Mar-Apr
- [Proteomic analysis of prostate cancer using surface enhanced laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry].
- Authors: Pan YZ, Xiao XY, Zhao D, Zhang L, Ji GY, Li Y, He DC, Zhao XJ, Yang BX
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 30
- Identification of Novel Prognosis and Prediction Markers in Advanced Prostate Cancer Tissues Based on Quantitative Proteomics.
- Authors: Kwon OK, Ha YS, Na AY, Chun SY, Kwon TG, Lee JN, Lee S
- Issue date: 2020 Mar-Apr
- Prostate cancer diagnosis and characterization with mass spectrometry imaging.
- Authors: Kurreck A, Vandergrift LA, Fuss TL, Habbel P, Agar NYR, Cheng LL
- Issue date: 2018 Sep