A video demonstrating minimally invasive cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy: video vignette.
Fulford, Paul E
Wilson, Malcolm S
Renehan, Andrew G
O'Dwyer, Sarah T
AffiliationDepartment of colorectal surgery, University Hospital North Midlands NHS Trust, Newcastle Rd, Stoke on Trent,
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe submit a video of the highlights of three cases of laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery and heated intra-peritoneal chemotherapy. These cases point to some of the challenges of laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery and logical variations such as natural orifice specimen extraction, performed in the third case. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
CitationA video demonstrating minimally invasive cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy: video vignette. 2016 Colorectal Dis
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for peritoneal metastases of colorectal origin.
- Authors: Kok NF, de Hingh IH
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for colorectal peritoneal metastases: from novelty to routine in selected cases.
- Authors: Moran BJ
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Combined laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in a patient with peritoneal mesothelioma.
- Authors: Esquivel J, Averbach A
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC for peritoneal carcinomatosis. A review on morbidity and mortality.
- Authors: Halkia E, Kopanakis N, Nikolaou G, Spiliotis J
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy: A safe treatment option for intraperitoneal rhabdomyosarcoma in children below 5 years of age.
- Authors: Gesche J, Beckert S, Neunhoeffer F, Kachanov D, Königsrainer A, Seitz G, Fuchs J
- Issue date: 2019 Feb