Pitfalls in Prediction Modeling for Normal Tissue Toxicity in Radiation Therapy: An Illustration With the Individual Radiation Sensitivity and Mammary Carcinoma Risk Factor Investigation Cohorts.
De Neve, J
West, Catharine M L
De Ruyck, K
AffiliationDepartment of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo identify the main causes underlying the failure of prediction models for radiation therapy toxicity to replicate.
CitationPitfalls in Prediction Modeling for Normal Tissue Toxicity in Radiation Therapy: An Illustration With the Individual Radiation Sensitivity and Mammary Carcinoma Risk Factor Investigation Cohorts. 2016, 95 (5):1466-76 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Predicting radiation-induced valvular heart damage.
- Authors: Cella L, Oh JH, Deasy JO, Palma G, Liuzzi R, D'avino V, Conson M, Picardi M, Salvatore M, Pacelli R
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- A reliable skin toxicity predictor in permanent breast seed implant brachytherapy.
- Authors: Anjomani Z, Hilts M, Batchelar D, Crook J
- Issue date: 2020 Sep - Oct
- Development of a set of nomograms to predict acute lower gastrointestinal toxicity for prostate cancer 3D-CRT.
- Authors: Valdagni R, Rancati T, Fiorino C, Fellin G, Magli A, Baccolini M, Bianchi C, Cagna E, Greco C, Mauro FA, Monti AF, Munoz F, Stasi M, Franzone P, Vavassori V
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 15
- Comparison and limitations of DVH-based NTCP models derived from 3D-CRT and IMRT data for prediction of gastrointestinal toxicities in prostate cancer patients by using propensity score matched pair analysis.
- Authors: Troeller A, Yan D, Marina O, Schulze D, Alber M, Parodi K, Belka C, Söhn M
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 1
- Supraclavicular radiation for breast cancer does not increase the 10-year risk of stroke.
- Authors: Woodward WA, Giordano SH, Duan Z, Hortobagyi GN, Buchholz TA
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 15