Impact of biliary stent-related events in patients diagnosed with advanced pancreatobiliary tumours receiving palliative chemotherapy.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the impact (morbidity/mortality) of biliary stent-related events (SRE) (cholangitis or stent obstruction) in chemotherapy-treated pancreatico-biliary patients.
CitationImpact of biliary stent-related events in patients diagnosed with advanced pancreatobiliary tumours receiving palliative chemotherapy. 2016, 22 (26):6065-75 World J Gastroenterol
JournalWorld journal of gastroenterology
- Effectiveness of combined biliary and duodenal stenting in patients with malignant biliary and duodenal obstruction.
- Authors: Kim KO, Kim TN, Lee HC
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Plastic biliary stent patency in patients with locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma receiving downstaging chemotherapy.
- Authors: Ge PS, Hamerski CM, Watson RR, Komanduri S, Cinnor BB, Bidari K, Klapman JB, Lin CL, Shah JN, Wani S, Donahue TR, Muthusamy VR
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Palliative treatment with self-expandable metallic stents in patients with advanced type III or IV hilar cholangiocarcinoma: a percutaneous versus endoscopic approach.
- Authors: Paik WH, Park YS, Hwang JH, Lee SH, Yoon CJ, Kang SG, Lee JK, Ryu JK, Kim YT, Yoon YB
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Long-term outcome of biliary and duodenal stents in palliative treatment of patients with unresectable adenocarcinoma of the head of pancreas.
- Authors: Maire F, Hammel P, Ponsot P, Aubert A, O'Toole D, Hentic O, Levy P, Ruszniewski P
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Long-term ciprofloxacin treatment for the prevention of biliary stent blockage: a prospective randomized study.
- Authors: Sung JJ, Sollano JD, Lai CW, Ismael A, Yung MY, Tumala I, Chung SC
- Issue date: 1999 Nov