FOLFIRINOX for advanced pancreatic cancer: the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre experience.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology and Haematology, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network, Toronto
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFOLFIRINOX has been shown to significantly increase both overall survival (OS) and progression-free survival (PFS) in metastatic pancreas cancer. There is limited data regarding the treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer. We present a retrospective study of patients with both locally advanced and metastatic pancreas cancer using FOLFIRINOX as first-line therapy in our centre.
CitationFOLFIRINOX for advanced pancreatic cancer: the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre experience. 2016, 115 (6):649-54 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Safety and tolerability of the first-in-class agent CPI-613 in combination with modified FOLFIRINOX in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer: a single-centre, open-label, dose-escalation, phase 1 trial.
- Authors: Alistar A, Morris BB, Desnoyer R, Klepin HD, Hosseinzadeh K, Clark C, Cameron A, Leyendecker J, D'Agostino R Jr, Topaloglu U, Boteju LW, Boteju AR, Shorr R, Zachar Z, Bingham PM, Ahmed T, Crane S, Shah R, Migliano JJ, Pardee TS, Miller L, Hawkins G, Jin G, Zhang W, Pasche B
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Sustained response with gemcitabine plus Nab-paclitaxel after folfirinox failure in metastatic pancreatic cancer: report of an effective new strategy.
- Authors: Portal A, Pernot S, Siauve N, Landi B, Lepère C, Colussi O, Rougier P, Zaanan A, Verrière B, Taieb J
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- FOLFIRINOX for locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a systematic review and patient-level meta-analysis.
- Authors: Suker M, Beumer BR, Sadot E, Marthey L, Faris JE, Mellon EA, El-Rayes BF, Wang-Gillam A, Lacy J, Hosein PJ, Moorcraft SY, Conroy T, Hohla F, Allen P, Taieb J, Hong TS, Shridhar R, Chau I, van Eijck CH, Koerkamp BG
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- 5-Fluorouracil/leucovorin combined with irinotecan and oxaliplatin (FOLFIRINOX) as second-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer who have progressed on gemcitabine-based therapy.
- Authors: Lee MG, Lee SH, Lee SJ, Lee YS, Hwang JH, Ryu JK, Kim YT, Kim DU, Woo SM
- Issue date: 2013
- Modified FOLFIRINOX regimen with improved safety and maintained efficacy in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Mahaseth H, Brutcher E, Kauh J, Hawk N, Kim S, Chen Z, Kooby DA, Maithel SK, Landry J, El-Rayes BF
- Issue date: 2013 Nov