Extranodal diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
AffiliationHematology, University-Hospital Citta della Salute e della Scienza, Torino
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExtranodal diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. 2016: Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- A comparative population-based analysis of sinonasal diffuse large B-cell and extranodal NK/T-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Dubal PM, Dutta R, Vazquez A, Patel TD, Baredes S, Eloy JA
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Extranodal diffuse large B cell lymphoma of cutaneous follicle centre lymphoma type: a study of 24 patients with non-cutaneous primary limited stage extranodal diffuse large B cell lymphoma in support of a new concept.
- Authors: Aigner F, Korol D, Schmitt AM, Kurrer MO
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- [Eight-year experience in treating aggressive mediastinal large B-cell lymphomas].
- Authors: Mangasarova IaK, Magomedova AU, Kravchenko SK, Shmakov RG, Bariakh EA, Vorob'ev VI, Mar'in DS, Skidan NI, Gemdzhian ÉG, Misiurin AV, Kremenetskaia AM, Vorob'ev AI
- Issue date: 2013
- Identification of Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma at Nonmediastinal Sites by Gene Expression Profiling.
- Authors: Yuan J, Wright G, Rosenwald A, Steidl C, Gascoyne RD, Connors JM, Mottok A, Weisenburger DD, Greiner TC, Fu K, Smith L, Rimsza LM, Jaffe ES, Campo E, Martinez A, Delabie J, Braziel RM, Cook JR, Ott G, Vose JM, Staudt LM, Chan WC, Lymphoma Leukemia Molecular Profiling Project (LLMPP).
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- [Nodal versus extranodal diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: comparison of clinicopathologic features, immunophenotype and prognosis].
- Authors: Lu JB, Li XQ, Zhang PH, Zhou XY, Zhang TM, Li XM, Zhu XZ
- Issue date: 2007 Jul