Improved survival from ovarian cancer in patients treated in phase III trial active cancer centres in the UK.
Kitchener, H C
Clamp, Andrew R
Jayson, Gordon C
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOvarian cancer is the principal cause of gynaecological cancer death in developed countries, yet overall survival in the UK has been reported as being inferior to that in some Western countries. As there is a range of survival across the UK we hypothesised that in major regional centres, outcomes are equivalent to the best internationally.
CitationImproved survival from ovarian cancer in patients treated in phase III trial active cancer centres in the UK. 2016: Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Bevacizumab for Ovarian Cancer at High Risk of Progression: Reproducibility of Trial Results in 'Real-world' Patients.
- Authors: Bertelli G, Drews F, Lutchman-Singh K
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Does aggressive surgery only benefit patients with less advanced ovarian cancer? Results from an international comparison within the SCOTROC-1 Trial.
- Authors: Crawford SC, Vasey PA, Paul J, Hay A, Davis JA, Kaye SB
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 1
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- A rapid and systematic review of the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of the taxanes used in the treatment of advanced breast and ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Lister-Sharp D, McDonagh MS, Khan KS, Kleijnen J
- Issue date: 2000
- Medical therapy of advanced malignant epithelial tumours of the ovary.
- Authors: Colombo N, Parma G, Bocciolone L, Franchi D, Sideri M, Maggioni A
- Issue date: 2000 Oct-Dec