Patterns of progression, treatment of progressive disease and post-progression survival in the New EPOC study.
Valle, Juan W
Garden, O J
AffiliationUniversity Surgery and Cancer Sciences Division, University of Southampton, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe addition of cetuximab (CTX) to perioperative chemotherapy (CT) for operable colorectal liver metastases resulted in a shorter progression-free survival. Details of disease progression are described to further inform the primary study outcome.
CitationPatterns of progression, treatment of progressive disease and post-progression survival in the New EPOC study. 2016, 115 (4):420-4 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Systemic chemotherapy with or without cetuximab in patients with resectable colorectal liver metastasis: the New EPOC randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Primrose J, Falk S, Finch-Jones M, Valle J, O'Reilly D, Siriwardena A, Hornbuckle J, Peterson M, Rees M, Iveson T, Hickish T, Butler R, Stanton L, Dixon E, Little L, Bowers M, Pugh S, Garden OJ, Cunningham D, Maughan T, Bridgewater J
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Randomized controlled trial of cetuximab plus chemotherapy for patients with KRAS wild-type unresectable colorectal liver-limited metastases.
- Authors: Ye LC, Liu TS, Ren L, Wei Y, Zhu DX, Zai SY, Ye QH, Yu Y, Xu B, Qin XY, Xu J
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 1
- Conversion Chemotherapy for Technically Unresectable Colorectal Liver Metastases: A Retrospective, STROBE-Compliant, Single-Center Study Comparing Chemotherapy Alone and Combination Chemotherapy With Cetuximab or Bevacizumab.
- Authors: Basso M, Dadduzio V, Ardito F, Lombardi P, Strippoli A, Vellone M, Orlandi A, Rossi S, Cerchiaro E, Cassano A, Giuliante F, Barone C
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Histological response, pattern of tumor destruction and clinical outcome after neoadjuvant chemotherapy including bevacizumab or cetuximab in patients undergoing liver resection for colorectal liver metastases.
- Authors: Stremitzer S, Stift J, Singh J, Starlinger P, Gruenberger B, Tamandl D, Gruenberger T
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- The use of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resectable colorectal liver metastases: Clinical risk score as possible discriminator.
- Authors: Ayez N, van der Stok EP, Grünhagen DJ, Rothbarth J, van Meerten E, Eggermont AM, Verhoef C
- Issue date: 2015 Jul