Patterns of progression, treatment of progressive disease and post-progression survival in the New EPOC study.
Valle, Juan W
Garden, O J
AffiliationUniversity Surgery and Cancer Sciences Division, University of Southampton, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe addition of cetuximab (CTX) to perioperative chemotherapy (CT) for operable colorectal liver metastases resulted in a shorter progression-free survival. Details of disease progression are described to further inform the primary study outcome.
CitationPatterns of progression, treatment of progressive disease and post-progression survival in the New EPOC study. 2016, 115 (4):420-4 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Systemic chemotherapy with or without cetuximab in patients with resectable colorectal liver metastasis: the New EPOC randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Primrose J, Falk S, Finch-Jones M, Valle J, O'Reilly D, Siriwardena A, Hornbuckle J, Peterson M, Rees M, Iveson T, Hickish T, Butler R, Stanton L, Dixon E, Little L, Bowers M, Pugh S, Garden OJ, Cunningham D, Maughan T, Bridgewater J
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Tumor progression while on chemotherapy: a contraindication to liver resection for multiple colorectal metastases?
- Authors: Adam R, Pascal G, Castaing D, Azoulay D, Delvart V, Paule B, Levi F, Bismuth H
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Randomized controlled trial of cetuximab plus chemotherapy for patients with KRAS wild-type unresectable colorectal liver-limited metastases.
- Authors: Ye LC, Liu TS, Ren L, Wei Y, Zhu DX, Zai SY, Ye QH, Yu Y, Xu B, Qin XY, Xu J
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 1
- Perioperative Triplet Chemotherapy and Cetuximab in Patients With RAS Wild Type High Recurrence Risk or Borderline Resectable Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases.
- Authors: Pietrantonio F, Di Bartolomeo M, Cotsoglou C, Mennitto A, Berenato R, Morano F, Coppa J, Perrone F, Iacovelli R, Milione M, Alessi A, Vaiani M, Bossi I, Ricchini F, Scotti M, Caporale M, Bajetta E, de Braud F, Mazzaferro V
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- [Recent results of irinotecan therapy in colorectal cancer].
- Authors: Láng I, Hitre E
- Issue date: 2004